There is something so invigorating about this time of year! The cool air, the leaves turning color, and the proliferation of pumpkins, evoke such a cozy feeling! The beauty of Fall is upon us! It’s a season for Oktoberfest, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and steamy hot drinks. Here are some favorites to help you enter fully into Fall!
Sweet Treats You’ll Fall In Love With!
In certain countries (Uzbekistan for example) they start the meal with dessert. I like that idea! So we’ll start with sweets here!
- Apples are still in season and and so you need to try this scrumptious Gluten Free Apple Crisp from top food blog Sally’s Baking Addiction.
- This is an all time best ever home made candy recipe! You won’t regret making these Pumpkin Spice Truffles and it’s the perfect way to share some autumn love with friends!
- These Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Pie Bars from Baker By Nature are like pumpkin pie only better! Delish!
Foods to Get You In The Spirit of the Season
Nothing says Autumn like comfort foods to cozy up with!
- This Autumn Glow Salad from Pinch of Yum, will delight your palate! Instead of just a pinch, how ‘bout a whole plate full!
- One Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner from Cooking Classy is a savory meal to warm your tummy! I love the convenience of this dish you can make in one pan!
- Sought after blogger Kate has rounded up her favorite pumpkin recipes. A true foodie to be trusted, her blog Cookie & Kate is a must for those who like to cook and bake! Check out 12 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes from Cookie & Kate.
A Steamy Hot Drink at Home
- Here’s a great go-to hot drink for October. When you just want to cuddle up with your fuzzy blanket and read a good book with your pumpkin spice latte in hand, you can! You don’t even need to leave the comfort of your home to do it! Find out how to make Pumpkin Spice Latte (even better than the corporate coffee chains) here from TheKitchn.com.
Pumpkin Pampering for Your Skin!
- Pumpkin packs quite an antioxidant punch, which is why you can maximize these benefits to beautify your skin! Here’s a DIY Pumpkin Mask from Primally Inspired to refresh that gorgeous face of yours!
So now you have plenty of options to tickle your taste buds, fill your tummy and refresh your face! Which ones sound good to you?
What are some of your favorite recipes and traditions for Fall?